SAGES continues its FREE Resident Education Webinar Series with an expert panel on Preparing for the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination (ABSITE), Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 7:00pm - 9:00pm ET.
Panelists will address key topics covered in the exam and use an interactive Q&A format with audience response system to drive discussion.
Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the webinar.
*SAGES has increased the number seats for this webinar given the high demand from previous year.
Webinar Chair: Michael M. Awad, MD, PhD
- 7:00-7:05PM Welcome and Overview: Michael M. Awad, MD, PhD
- 7:05-7:30PM Esophagus, Stomach, Obesity: Michael M. Awad, MD, PhD
- 7:30-8:00PM General Abdomen, Hernia, Spleen: Jeffrey Blatnik, MD
- 8:00-8:30PM Colorectal & Anal Disease: Amber Traugott, MD
- 8:30-9:00PM Small Intestine, Biliary Disease, Flexible Endoscopy: Timothy Vreeland, MD