Self-generation projects can help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and offset or reduce your power use and costs. They also interact with the provincial power grid, which is why an interconnection study is needed for any self-generation project. If you or your municipality are thinking about generating your own power, this webinar is for you.
In this 60-minute session, Cory Gelowitz, SaskPower Customer Relations Business Manager (South), will share information on:
• The different types of self-generation;
• When and why an interconnection study is needed;
• What ‘system protection’ is and why it’s necessary;
• Factors that affect the cost and schedule of interconnecting a project; and
• How to interconnect – the process and where you can find more information.
This webinar, sponsored by SUMAssure, is free to all Municipalities of Saskatchewan members. Non-members can attend for $75 + GST.