You are invited to join Outer Temple Chambers, Irwin Mitchell and guests for a lunch-time discussion on women in sport and the developing law.
1. Introduction by Chair - Louis Weston, Barrister, Outer Temple Chambers
2. Caps and claims - balancing sporting and legal life - Kylie Hutchison, Elite Touch rugby player, Senior Associate at Irwin Mitchell
3. A level playing field? Is equal treatment enough for the safe participation of females in sport? - Sarah Crowther QC, Barrister, Outer Temple Chambers
4. The offside rule - working in sport regulation - Cliodhna Guy, Head of Licensing, Legal and Compliance, Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board
5. Safeguarding complainants and vulnerable witnesses in sports disciplinary tribunals: the need for proper special measures - Sophie O’Sullivan, Barrister, Outer Temple Chambers
6. Panel Discussion and Q&A