What if we were regularly told only what we don’t do well? How can we expect our students, many who face the same messages, to continue to persevere? What if we transformed our classrooms to strengths-based environments that cultivate the assets that our students bring each and every day? These are the very issues Kobett and Karp will address in this webinar and how by shifting your attention from students’ weaknesses to their strengths you can maximize understanding and turnaround instruction.
Attend this webinar to discover new ways to:
• Identify your own strengths
• Leverage students’ strengths (including content)
• Design strengths-based instruction
• Create tasks and give feedback that turnaround students’ identities
• Identify students’ points of power
• Engage parents in strength-based talk