Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Universities are replacing legacy border hardware routers with 6WIND software virtual routers (vRouters) on commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) servers.
Join our Webinar and learn the advantages of replacing your existing border routers with high performance software in bare metal and virtual machine configurations:
* 15 Gbps throughput per core / 12 Mpps per core
* Data plane performance scales with CPU cores
* Control plane performance scales with system memory
* BGP, OSPF, FlowSpec, Policy-based Routing
* Deploy on-premise or in the Cloud
* CLI and NETCONF/YANG-based APIs for automation and integration with existing systems
* Telemetry and analytics continuously monitor network status and optimize performance
This Webinar contains information that helps Network Architects, Engineers and Managers at ISPs, Universities and Integrators to increase performance while reducing costs by replacing hardware border routers with vRouters.