This year's edition of LOOP Fair features the special section "Focus: Beirut" with the aim to acknowledge the Lebanese art scene after the disaster of 4th August 2020. Curated by urban planning consultant Amira Solh, it presents a selection of galleries and artists that remain active despite the profound crisis affecting the Lebanese capital.
This conversation will bring together galleries and artists participating at the Fair to reflect on the selected works and also look at how the city's arts sector is doing more than three months after the blast.
- Amira Solh, Urban planning consultant, Barcelona/ Beirut
- Roy Dib, Artist, Beirut
- Rania Stephan, Artist, Beirut
- Naila Kettaneh, Director, Tanit Gallery, Beirut/Munich
- Joumana Asseily, Director, Marfa Gallery, Beirut
- Andrée Sfeir-Semler, Owner, Sfeir-Semler Gallery, Beirut