As a part of TUC’s pride campaign the TUC are running this webinar focusing on sexual harassment and its impact on women and LGBT+ workers.
Our research found that:
- 1 in 2 women worker
- 7 in 10 LGBT workers and
- 7 in 10 disabled women workers
have experienced sexual harassment at work.
In the webinar panellists, drawn from the TUC and the #ThisIsNotWorking coalition, will discuss what:
• sexual harassment/violence looks like for different groups in different settings
• change is needed to address it
• the duty to prevent sexual harassment at work needs to look like to be effective
The panellists include:
• Catherine Bewley, Head of Sexual Violence and Young People's Support Services, Galop
• Deeba Syed, Senior Legal Officer (Employment Law), Rights of Women
• Quinn Roache, LGBT+ and Disabled Workers Policy Officer, TUC
• Nikki Pound, Womens Officer, TUC
Live captioning will be available.
If you have other access needs please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org