How can the local government and the educational sector protect themselves from regulatory non-compliance penalties?
Corporations, government organizations, universities, colleges, and K-12 schools need to manage their vast data sources and reproduce data on request, not only with staff members but also with students, parents, volunteers, and the community at large. With this comes some big risks such as local and global regulatory compliance. Without an efficient process in place, an organization can be leaving themselves open to reputation damage, wasted resources, and even penalties.
In seeking to address these issues and to enhance an organizations governance, management, and use of data, in our next webinar, Waterford Technologies will address the following objectives, which are to,
- Build data capacity and capability on your current email and file platforms,
- Quickly and easily fulfill public records requests for emails and files
- Enable forensic searching of email and file for e-discovery requests
- Strengthen data management and compliance for your organization,
- Strengthen retention policies,
- Ensure record compliance by removing the possibility of end-user error/malice behavior
- Maximize the use and value of data