Students all over the country are struggling to access their core math curriculum, largely due to a lack of number sense. Join Jen Hunt, author of Kickstart: Number Sense, and a panel of educators as they discuss how this hands-on math intervention program is making a difference for their grades K–2 students!
Discover a Primary Math Solution That Works
Kickstart: Number Sense engages students with a variety of number sense activities in just 20-minutes of small-group work per day. Register to learn why Kickstart’s intuitive and accessible design is so successful in real classrooms.
• Students use their brains, bodies—even their singing voices—to build the requisite number sense skills they need to access grade-level content.
• Lessons are easy to implement by any classroom teacher, Title I teacher, interventionist, instructional assistant, or volunteer.
• Kickstart: Number Sense and Kickstart: Number Sense en español are ideal for a variety of instructional settings, including:
- Intervention/Title I
- Dual Language/Bilingual Education
- After School/Summer School
This free, one-hour webinar begins at 4:00 PM ET, and attendees will receive a certificate of participation. Can’t attend live? Register to receive the recording to view at your convenience within 30 days. All registrants will also receive a digital sampler with lessons from all three stages of Kickstart: Number Sense.