Now or in the future, individuals and corporates may need to know how to commence and conduct investigations, trace and recover assets and manage other risks associated with cryptocurrency fraud.
This webinar will analyse:
• The planning of an investigation and the available courses of action.
• What happens after court proceedings are commenced.
• The importance and value of negotiation and/or enforcement.
• The potential pitfalls and defence considerations.
• The most recent developments in all of these areas.
Panellists will detail and assess relevant UK and overseas case studies, giving the opportunity for those who attend to learn more about the ways that professionals around the world tackle crypto fraud.