BIST’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place during September’s Community Meeting.
Find out about our year in review, get updates on programs and finances and hear and from the BIST Board of Directors.
BIST Annual General Meeting Agenda
Registration of Members for the meeting will begin at 5:30 pm. Non-members are welcome to attend, but will not have voting rights.
1) Call to order and acceptance of agenda
2) Proof of meeting notice
3) Acceptance of minutes from September 25, 2019 AGM
4) Presentation of the audited financial statements for fiscal year 2019-2020
5) Selection of the Board of Directors
6) Report from the Board of Directors
7) Other business
8) Close of meeting