Improving blood pressure (BP) control begins with accurate measurement across your care team. Learn about the latest evidence-based resources and protocols to ensure accurate BP measurements for patients every time in this timely webinar.
• Describe evidence-based use of self-measured blood pressure (SMBP)and best practices for engaging patients in self-management of their blood pressure
• Recognize importance and how to employ evidence-based collaborative communication strategies with patients with hypertension
• Access available supporting tools and resources to support use of SMBP and collaborative communication strategies
Hear from national experts:
• Karen L. Margolis, MD, MPH, Executive Director of Research, HealthPartners
• Monika M. Safford, MD, John J. Kuiper Professor of Medicine and Chief of the Division of General Internal Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
• Yvonne Commodore-Mensah, PhD, MHS, RN, Assistant Professor, Johns Hopkins School of Nursing