Hear from a panel of experts on how to create an effective remote patient monitoring (RPM) program – how are your peers using RPM and what outcomes they are achieving. They will cover the requirements for RPM. The panel will provide tips, examples and resources on workflow, billing and reimbursement.
• McKesson to open and intro panel, talk about what our customers are doing, what we see in the market (stats, data, Heart City).
• Remetric Health to talk about workflow, what patients and best practices for implementing a PRM program.
• Coronis Health to talk about managing the billing and coding, tips, what to watch for
• UMTRC to talk about Indiana payers (Medicaid, private insurance), how they are treating RPM – same or different than for Medicare.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Define requirements to achieve an effective workflow
2. Summarize the requirements for selection of patients for RPM
3. Develop a training plan for coding and billing within their organization