Companies today are dealing with a need to balance their teams as some areas of the company are experiencing layoffs while other areas of the business are unable to find skilled resources. What if there were a way for companies to find and shift untapped talent that already exists in their organizations?
Jeff Nally, Vice President, Global Coaching with CoachSource will host a conversation with Edie Goldberg to explore how successful companies can use a “Gig” approach to sourcing and moving talent within the organization. We’ll hear approaches to thinking outside of the box about tapping internal talent that can potentially help avoid the hiring and firing cycle and drive a more engaged workforce.
• How the HRBP can play a unique role helping their organizations build talent capacity to address the Skills gap, which is one of the greatest barriers for companies to execute against their objectives.
• How to think differently about work so that it opens creative options for finding talent
• The importance of agility and moving talent around to address the greatest area of need.
• How thinking like a Talent Supply Chain Manager can help leaders know their supply and demand for various skills important to executing the company’s strategy
• How to move from a mindset of talent scarcity to a mindset of abundance..
• How new technologies enable a more dynamic ways to capture employee skill inventories
• How simple approaches like giving more people exposure and transparency into the opportunities that are available can make an impact.
Can’t make it live? No problem. Simply register and we’ll send you the recording once it becomes available.
*By filling out and submitting your contact information, you are giving us your consent to maintain your public business contact information for our business purposes.