FREE WEBINAR: Law School Admission in the Time of COVID-19
Friday, Mar. 27 – 1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
We know law school candidates have many questions about how the COVID-19 situation is affecting the law school admission process.
On Friday, March 27, we will be hosting an interactive webcast for candidates, with several law school deans and admissions leaders. We will briefly discuss steps LSAC and law schools are taking to try to help candidates during this difficult time, and answer as many questions from webcast attendees as possible.
This webinar will be hosted by Kellye Testy, President & CEO, Law School Admission Council
The panel will include:
• Marcilynn Burke, Dean, University of Oregon School of Law
• Jorge Garcia, Assistant Dean of Admissions, Diversity Initiatives and Financial Aid, University of San Diego School of Law
• Garry W. Jenkins, Dean and William S. Pattee Professor of Law, University of Minnesota Law School
• Rebecca Scheller, Assistant Dean for Admissions and Financial Aid, University of Wisconsin Law School
• Tracy Simmons, Assistant Dean for Admissions and Financial Aid, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law