TECHNICAL INFORMATION FOR JOINING AND PARTICIPATING: https://vjlap.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Retreat-Logistics.pdf
Thank you for signing up for the VJLAP Annual (virtual) Retreat (2 days; 6 sessions; CLE credit pending).
AGENDA (Eastern Daylight Time):
Thursday, September 17, 2020 (3 sessions)
- 1:00 pm: Ogden (Building a Better Workplace Initiative)
- 2:00 pm: Brennan/McCauley (Proposed Rule Bans Lawyers Having Sex with Clients)
- 3:00 pm: Hood (High Stakes Performance Training)
Friday, September 18, 2020 (3 sessions)
- 9:00 am: Loyd (Addiction Is Not a Moral Failure)
- 10:00 am: Rakes (Codependence in the Legal Profession)
- 11:00 am: Mims (Wellness in Virginia's Legal Community).
Each registrant has a unique login link for accessing the webinar (provided in this e-mail). The login link will allow access to one, some, or all of the six, one-hour sessions. If a link is shared, a subsequent logon will result in the active attendee being ejected. New attendees may register up to and during the event; their unique access link will be sent immediately following registration.
For additional information, visit the event page: https://vjlap.org/event/vjlap-annual-retreat-virtual-via-zoom-webinar/
Note: This is a recurring webinar. The registration confirmation shows the start time for the beginning of the Annual Retreat. Individual sessions will start at the time indicated on the Retreat Agenda. Participants wishing to attend individual sessions may login at the beginning of each session.
**Attendance will be tracked for CLE reporting purposes only. CLE credit (upon MCLE approval) will be granted for each session individually. Participants must attend the entire session for which they are seeking CLE credit.