Sunshine Coast businesses are invited to attend an online Supplier Briefing event to understand the sub-contracting opportunities associated with the construction of the Sunshine Coast City Hall located within the new Maroochydore city centre.
The McNab City Hall Supplier Briefing will be held online via Zoom on Thursday 23 July from 4pm – 5pm. Local businesses interested in attending can register below and a Zoom link will be sent to you 24-hours prior to the event.
The Sunshine Coast City Hall building will be a key feature in the vibrant city heart and will include retail and community spaces, office accommodation for council staff, and an above ground carpark situated on Levels 1, 2 and 3.
• 10 storey plus services basement and plant deck
• Circa 9400m2 Net Lettable (NLA) of the works
• 156 no Carparks spaces
• 18 Motorcycle parks
• 5 Star Green Star – Design & As Built
• 5 Star NABERS (National Australian Building Environmental Rating System)
• Regional PCA Grade – A Commercial Building
McNab City Hall Project Suppliers Briefing
Date: Thursday 23 July 2020
Time: 4pm – 5pm
Where: Online via Zoom