Join A Live Webinar With Blockchain's Leading Experts In Enterprise Identity Management
Identity management technologies have been historically complex and, when improperly managed or implemented, can result in significant vulnerability and cost. Ensuring that those participating or interacting within a system are securely doing so in a way that reduces fraud and mitigates risk has presented continued challenges within business operations. As enterprise companies continue to explore the benefits of blockchain, these decentralized technologies may present significant opportunities to optimize identity management processes and alleviate the operational expense of organizations in unique and efficient ways.
- Learn from unique approaches to enterprise DIDs
- Meet and ask questions LIVE with the CEO of Transmute, The CRO of Samsung SDS, CEO of Whiteblock, Senior Product Director from Syniverse, and the Operations Lead of Alpine from Consensys.
- Get a first look at the enterprise-grade decentralized identity tools used to secure trust across entire networks as they manage millions of identities for people, entities and devices to minimize the risk of processing sensitive data.
• Craig Winter, Sr. Director of Syniverse
• Karyl Fowler, CEO of Transmute
• Jacob Blish, Operations Lead of Alpine - Consensys
• Kripal Attawar, CRO of Samsung SDS