Using Data for Action, Not Just Insight
Data-driven decision making is not a new concept, but organizations often struggle to use their data to implement actual change. Change managers, in any role, should utilize appropriate data and KPIs to prove to stakeholders that action is necessary.
Join us Thursday, March 14th at 11:30 am CST and learn ways to take your data from insight to action.
1. What data/KPIs are typical associations collecting and using today
2. Additional metrics and data points to consider
3. Using data to initiate changes to a website or app
4. Using data to optimize digital experiences
5. Tips that you can implement quickly that will have immediate impact
Brought to by .orgCommunity and Adage Technologies