Higher education leaders will share what it means to lead virtually—from a classroom to a virtual institution. We will explore specific strategies you can use as you transition to remote teaching and virtual classrooms while being careful to not mar future innovation efforts.
- Deb Adair, PhD, Executive Director, Quality Matters
- Gary Brahm, Chancellor and CEO at Brandman University
- Jonathan Kaplan, former President at Walden University
- Lisa McIntyre-Hite, PhD, Senior Advisor at Entangled
- Rob Urstein, Stanford faculty and Senior Advisor at Entangled