Data leaders are under pressure to justify value. Chief Data Officers seeking to build a strong data organization need to be able to prioritize projects, enable resource growth and justify their ‘seat at the table’ based on ROI to the business. However, knowing how to analyze, interpret, and communicate the value of data to the larger organization is a challenge.
Modern technologies and principles from DataOps need to be combined with equally robust business value assessment.
This webinar will cover:
- Best practices for how to approach business value
- How to assess the value of DataOps
- How to build a value-based culture
Hear from industry experts driving this change today:
- Alex Golbin, Chief Data Officer at Morningstar (former Global Head of BlackRock Data Services)
- Louise Baldwin, Solutions Director at Tamr
- Mike Meriton, Moderator, Co-Founder & COO, EDM Council