Date: Thu, 8 July 2021
Time: 13.00-15.00 hrs (GMT+7)
*Webinar Conducted in English
Thailand Sourcing Festival (TSF) Webinar will focus on the global tourism industry which has been impacted from Covid-19 crisis and host key regional industry panelists discussion on the following crucial questions:
• Where does each ASEAN country stand in terms of recovery?
• Does domestic tourism generate enough revenue for hotels to survive?
• How have hotels adjusted to make the best of this situation and what is a realistic timeline for inbound tourism to recover?
Why you should attend?
• Learn from Regional Hotel Association representatives and a key industry professional & expert who will share strategies on how their hotels and organization have adjusted to survive, adapted to the new normal during this pandemic, and what’s the latest market trends.
• Find out how domestic tourism has been promoted and what potential there is for regional outbound and inbound travel.
• Discover how each country is preparing for recovery and can attract inbound travel from ASEAN markets, as well as other Asian regional and long-haul markets.
The webinar is free to attend and crafted for all hotelier, industry professionals and related industry stakeholders including food & hospitality suppliers and manufacturers or potential business in the region.