Join us on Thursday, July 23 for our webinar, “Destination Marketing and COVID-19: Planning for Oregon’s Tourism Recovery.” The intended outcome of this webinar is to ensure Oregon’s tourism industry has clear understanding of how to leverage Travel Oregon and DMO recovery efforts through destination marketing. You'll learn about trends and forecasts in destination marketing, hear about how Travel Oregon is preparing for recovery, and see examples of how businesses are working to safely welcome back visitors.
Travel Oregon will moderate this session. Presenters include:
- Todd Skelton – Head of Destination Marketing Sales, Western US & Canada, TripAdvisor
- Katy Clair – Director, Global Marketing Services
- Bryan Mullaney – Insights & Planning Manager, Global Marketing Services
- Ladan Ghahramani – Marketing Research Analyst, Global Marketing Services
- Mo Sherifdeen – Director, Global Integrated Marketing