Non-US academics are eligible for the majority of the US-based non-dilutive pockets of money. These include (but are not limited to) federal agencies such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Department of Defense (DoD), and BARDA.
Currently, the NIH are actively funding over 750 projects awarded to non-US applicants in excess of $360M. The funded R&D dollars far exceed this amount when collaborations and partnerships between domestic US and foreign entities are taken into account.
In this presentation by the FreeMind Group and Asebio, we will provide insight into the US-based non-dilutive funding landscape for academics as well as ways to increase your chance of award. The webinar will highlight the various agencies with funding mechanisms with an emphasis on:
• the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
• Department of Defense – US Army, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA)
• Biomedical Advanced Research Development Authority (BARDA)
• Submission and review processes
• How to maximize your funding potential