The Coalition of Religious Communities preview of policies that could reduce family homelessness in anticipation of the 2021 session of the Utah Legislature.
Moderator: Bill Tibbitts, Crossroads Urban Center
• Sarah Brundage Senior Director of Public Policy at Enterprise Community Partners
• Senator Luz Escamilla, Utah State Senate, District 1
• Rev. Joan Bell-Haynes, Executive Regional Minister, Central Rocky Mountain Region, Christian Church (Disciples Of Christ), USA and Canada
• Senator Derek Kitchen, Utah State Senate, District 2
• Rev. Karen Oliveto, Bishop, Mountain Sky Conference of the United Methodist Church
• Jennifer Sullivan, Director of Housing and Health Integration at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities