As airlines, travel agencies and the entire tourism sector plan their comeback, it is essential they have access to the most recent and relevant research enabling them to make smart decisions on how to mitigate the economic impact of COVID-19 by successfully adapting to the new era of travel.
In this webinar, travel payments experts from Phocuswire, Nuvei, Edgar, Dunn & Company, Emirates, HotelPlanner.com and IATA will discuss the remarkable conclusions of the recently released white paper, "Redefining travel payments in the post-COVID era". This comprehensive research paper, created by Nuvei, Visa and Edgar Dunn & Company, pinpoints the current challenges of the sector and defines exactly how payment technology can serve as a revenue driver in the post-COVID-19 era. Download your free copy: http://try.nuvei.com/twp20
The panel will discuss the key findings, provide deep insights, and suggest best practices for travel operators to leverage payments for a successful rebound.
Discover how to:
• Enact digital-first and contactless journeys to reassure customers
• Implement new payment features that meet customer expectations
• Leverage payment data analytics at the transaction level
• Develop a ‘payment retries’ solution to optimize authorization rates
• Leverage Strong Customer Authentication to protect and increase revenue
• Invest in relationships with payment partners to guarantee the best possible customer experience
Processing notice: The data entered into this registration form may be provided to the sponsor(s) of the webinar, who may use this information to send communications to me. You may withdraw consent for this webinar, request to review or revise information we retain about you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.