Cities and public transport agencies across the world have had their ridership figures decimated by new working habits, safety procedures, and lockdown measures in response to Covid-19.
This has created gaps in service delivery and huge loss of revenue forcing cities and transit authorities to restructure and redesign infrastructure, funding, and service strategy.
In this hour long, interactive webinar we discuss:
• Transition plans for new levels of public transportation as ridership curves evolve.
• Balancing capacity, demand, and pricing to determine fiscal policy and future revenue forecasts.
• Making up the shortfall: funding, investment, and partnership strategies to mitigate ridership deficits.
• The role of transportation hubs, curb-side management, and auxiliary mobility services as public-private revenue instruments.
• Kristoffer Tamsons, Regional Minister for Transport of Region Stockholm and Chairman, Stockholm Public Transport
• Sharon Cooney, Chief Executive Officer, San Diego MTS
• Maurice Unck, Chief Executive Officer, RET
Join the discussion by registering below.