Until we can welcome you in person to your graduation ceremony, we are running virtual celebration events for final year students. These will not be a replica nor a replacement for your graduation. We also know that some of you will not have had your degree awards by the time of these celebration events. At graduation, we will officially celebrate your awards but, for now, we want to celebrate this unique moment with you, reflect on your time at the University and in the City, and look to the future.
Each event will be hosted by the Dean of that Faculty and will include an address from a member of the senior management of the University, a final year student and a guest speaker. The events will open at 9.45 am and close at 11.15 am.
We would like to include messages from you, the Class of 2020 to your peers, supporters, and staff in the virtual celebration events. You can do so here until midnight GMT 15 July 2020: https://fsmevents.com/bristol/
• These events are aimed at final year students and staff. Due to limits on numbers on attendees please do not share the registration link with supporters to avoid other students missing out on places.
• Please note that these events will be recorded to share with those unable to attend live including your supporters.
• You can submit questions for the guest speaker before via email: email@example.com, and during the event via Zoom
• Please advise us on registration of any access requirements on registering. The event will include British Sign Language interpretation.
• Read the code of conduct (https://www.bristol.ac.uk/graduation/virtual-celebration/code-of-conduct) and privacy statement below before registering.
The University of Bristol will only use this data for the purposes of these live events and communicating with you on these. They will not be used for any other purpose or stored after the event. If you have any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.