We cordially invite you to celebrate World Innovations Day and introduce you to the Ingenuity Cup. To celebrate we are hosting an online event on the topic of Open Innovation - What is it? and Why should you pursue it?
- Introduction to the Ingenuity Cup and World Innovations Day
- Introducing top innovation teams from around the world
- During this online event, we will discuss with some experts and you:
--- Imagination and innovation. A perfect pairing
--- Why nobody will be able to copy the disruptive ideas of the teams
--- How is an open innovation project organized
--- Intellectual property ruling in an open innovation project
--- Ingenuity Cup: An open innovation challenge
- Q & A and closing remarks
- Next steps in the Ingenuity Cup Contest
--- How you can follow their progress over the next 40 days
--- How you could learn from the public open project
--- How you could still join the competition
--- The award ceremony on June 22
This online event is aimed at everyone who wants to turn imagination into innovation and wants to bring “outside of the box” thinking into their company.
PREPARE YOUR QUESTIONS
You may want to send us your questions ahead of the event so we can address them
We look forward to welcoming you as a guest to our free online event.
INGENUITY CUP | INTERESTED IN COMPETING?
- Compete in the Ingenuity Cup with your team.
- The goal of the Ingenuity Cup is to develop a groundbreaking innovation in 40 days.
- Teams are supported by an Innovation Coach and provided with complementary training to learn how leading ‘Unicorn’ companies created their ideas.
- Teams will attend a one-week Deep Innovation Design bootcamp
- Compete in one of two classes:
--- Corporate Innovation Teams
--- Startups, Students, and Other Teams
- All participants gain global exposure and attention
MORE INFO: https://wiforum.org/widay-contest/
Participate in the conversation by using #WIDay2021 #IngenuityCup #WIForum #BlueCallom