With the rapid movement of many employees to be working from home, many have entered uncharted waters. Routines have been upset, daily cadence of activities upended and the feeling of being part of something bigger than oneself risks being swept away in this sea of change.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In this webinar, we will highlight some excellent tips to help workers settle into a new routine of working from home. Drawing on the experiences of our global CPI partners who have been telecommuters for years as well as client companies who make work from home part of their regular routines, we will focus on how to:
• stay connected with co-workers (and the organization)
• establish boundaries between work and home life
• address distractions inherent in working from home
• maintain productivity and accountability
• feel fulfilled by work that feels a little more lonely than normal