Device Events is the most powerful tool available today for Biomedical Engineering, Procurement and Risk Management to research, Medical Devices before purchase and monitor adverse event activity after purchase and before any FDA Action.
Device Events helps healthcare organizations purchase and use the safest and most reliable Medical Devices available, so they can:
• Improves Patient Safety and Health Outcomes
• Strengthens Risk Management & Reduces Liability
• Make informed Procurement decisions
• Saves time and cost across the organization
This webinar will demonstrate the key capabilities of Device Events including:
• Search, Retrieve & Report – Search and retrieve thousands of FDA MAUDE
reports in seconds.
• Email Notifications – For your devices of interest, users receive monthly email
notifications of the adverse event activity over the prior month.
• Trend Charts – Trend charts allow users to easily see adverse event activity
trends over time, analyze the activity, and determine if they should continue or
discontinue use of a device or monitor it closely.