This May, Mental Health Awareness Week is more significant than ever. It's an opportunity for us to take stock, reflect on the real implications of the pandemic and understand what's needed for progressive employers to stay ahead of the diverse and evolving wellbeing needs of their workforce.
For this interactive webinar, drawing on data from over 170K active users of Kooth plc's integrative digital mental health platform, we'll first set the scene with an overview of key insights from the State of the Nation 2021 - Voices of Kooth report.
We'll then open to discussion, drawing on perspectives from a range of wellbeing leaders to explore:
• Ways to realistically meet individual wellbeing needs in the new hybrid world of work
• How you overcome "them and us" tensions between those working in different environments
• Preparing to meet the wellbeing needs of the next generation transitioning to the workforce
• Approaches to ensuring mental health support mechanisms are future-pandemic proof
• CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Chief Medical Officers, CHROs
• Wellbeing Leaders
• HR and Benefits Leaders
• Business Transformation Leaders
• Workplace mental health and wellness champions and advocates
In other words, anyone from any public or private sector organisation, who wants to understand the realities of how the pandemic has impacted the mental health and wellbeing of colleagues and be prepared to provide appropriate support moving forwards.