Dates: 11th, 18th and 25th January, 1st February 2022
This webinar series is suitable for all Teachers & SNAs in both Primary & Post Primary Schools. It will be run over four 1.5 hour sessions in early 2022. Each participant will receive a certificate of completion. Over the 4 webinars the following areas will be examined in detail.
• Anxiety management & wellbeing for pupils with challenging behaviour
• Looking at the influence of co-morbid conditions on behaviour
• Learning to use a Functional Behaviour Assessment
• What is an environmental assessment
• Workshop activity on the different functions of behaviour
• Proactive ways to manage challenging behaviour
• ABC Charts
• Teaching alternative behaviours
Please note that no recordings will be shared with participants. Slides will be shared if the presenter is agreeable to this. Please only register for our webinars if you have an internet download speed greater than 6MB. Speed test your internet prior to registering. If you lose your internet connection during the webinar this doesn’t warrant a refund (if applicable). Do not share your join link as you will be unable to join if you do so. You can cancel your registration and get a full refund up to the start of the webinar (if applicable). Once the webinar has commenced there are strictly no refunds. The cancellation button is at the bottom of your confirmation email.