With strict lockdowns and social distancing measures in place, there's no doubt the F&B industry was one of the most badly affected by the global pandemic.
Yet in the midst of all these challenges, there remains a glimmer of hope.
We've invited speakers from established restaurants and small food businesses to discuss how they were able survive and thrive in spite of the pandemic, and how you can do it too!
• Adolfo Aran Jr. - CEO of Courage Asia Management Consulting
• Al Galang - Founder of Sweet Ecstasy
• Karla Zulueta - Founder of Apéritif, and Co-Founder of Pizzulu
• Steffi Santana - Chief Marketing Officer at Lola Nena's Pichi Pichi
Topics to be discussed:
• Insights on strategies for how your food business can adapt to the pandemic
• Game plan for digitising your business
• Changes in customer experience, and how your brand can adapt
• Outlook on F&B in the new normal
• Harnessing the power of social media and influencer marketing for your food business
Attendance is free. SIGN UP NOW!