In this webinar, Nancy Frey and Douglas Fisher discuss how building an environment where students progress through relevant and challenging content allows you to create a classroom teeming with discussion and purposeful activity. They also share a framework for making daily improvements—centered around relationships, clarity, and challenge—that increases student learning and helps you manage your classroom’s success.
Attend this webinar to learn:
• How getting to know each student a little better can fundamentally change the classroom dynamics—and how to do that
• What it means to be an “intentionally inviting” teacher, and how it gives you an advantage in creating an environment conducive to learning
• How to bring more clarity to key aspects of your work—and how it can reap substantial rewards for you and your students
• How opening the culture to student voice—listening to students—is linked to academic motivation, and how to use it to shape your day-to-day planning
• The best ways to increase learning for your students, boosting the proportional value of their school year