Please join us for the South East regional webinar on clinical improvement and GIRFT on 25th June 2021 at 12-1 pm.
This webinar is aimed at non-consultant grade doctors, nurses, AHPs and students. It will give you an opportunity to learn more about GIRFT and how you can get involved in clinical improvement.
GIRFT is an NHS improvement programme designed to improve the quality of care within the NHS by reducing unwarranted variations and sharing best practice between trusts. Importantly it is led by frontline clinicians and is collaborative across the multidisciplinary team.
Presentations will be given by the following speakers who are involved in clinical improvement.
• Professor Tim Briggs, Chair of GIRFT, national director for clinical improvement for the NHS
• Professor Partha Kar, GIRFT clinical lead for diabetes, consultant in diabetes and endocrinology at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust and NHS National Specialty Adviser for diabetes and obesity
• Janice St. John Matthews, clinical fellow to the chief Allied Health Professions (AHPs) officer
• Corrine Power, head of nursing - transformation, Nursing & Midwifery directorate, NHSE/I
• Angus Ramsay, Senior research fellow, Department of Applied Health Research at UCL
• Dr Pratusha Babu, GIRFT clinical fellow and PICU ST8 (HEE EoE)