The webinar will provide information about what Smart Energy Systems innovators and researchers should know about Regulatory Sandboxes and other Regulatory Experimenting as measures for accelerating the transition to a global clean energy economy.
- Helena Lindquist
- Klaus Kubeczko
- Magnus Olofsson
- Dierk Bauknecht
- Nicole Kerhof;
Participants will get first hand information about
• related activities in Austria, Canada, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands and Finland, and
• policy messages to the Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM).
In the second part experts and practitioners will discuss
• how new projects on Smart Energy Systems can learn from this and
• how the insights can help to upscale their projects in regulatory sandboxes; and
• which insights are there and what do they mean to all the (new) actors in the SES world?
Building on the first initiative on Experimental Sandboxes (in 2019), ISGAN has organized a series of interactive knowledge transfer workshops and accompanying activities on maximizing learning from and by Regulatory Sandboxes and other Regulatory Experimenting programs for Smart Energy Systems.
This is based the policy messages sent to the Clean Energy Ministerial conference taking place in Chile from 31 May to 6 June 2021. CEM being the high-level global forum of energy ministers of 28 countries (plus European Union) to encourage the transition to a global clean energy economy.