Preparing quality 2D submittal drawings can be a very repetitive task, time-consuming process. But it doesn't have to be.
With Microvellum Software, you draw once - relying on an automated process to ensure your submittal drawings contain the section views, dimensions, product notes, and other annotations required. When it comes time for production, there's no need for reentry...
In this LIVE webinar, presented on March 27th at 11:00 AM Pacific Time / 2:00 PM Eastern, you'll discover how you can streamline your drafting workflows for using Microvellum Software.
Join this session to learn:
• AutoCAD Drawing Options
• Drawing Template Configuration
• Defining Your Workflows
• Working Layers & Layer Properties
• Working with Blocks & ToolPalletes
• Importing External Files
• Automated & Manual Dimensions & Annotations
• Configuring Globals, Project Wizard & Specification Groups
• Processing for Production
• Best Practices