Webinars can be one of the most powerful and high-value tactics to directly connect with your audience. Not only are webinars an effective marketing tool but they're also an effective sales tool.
According to InsideSales.com, 73% of marketing and sales leaders say webinars are one of the best ways to generate quality leads.
After 3 years and over 75 webinars given, our marketing team has learned what to do (and what NOT to do) to prepare, promote and run effective webinars.
If you're ready to start your first webinar then join us as we share our essentials tips and tricks to ensure you're prepared to go off without a hitch.
- The Logistics - tools for hosting and recording
- Choosing your webinar topics/content
- Proper promotion for high registration rates
- Helpful webinar tools
- Preparing an engaging presentation
- How to keep attendees involved and engaged during your webinars