Date: Aug 21, 2020 (Friday)
Time: 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. HKT (GMT+8)
Please log in the webinar link 10 mins in advance of the session start time to allow some time to solve the technical issues (if any) and the webinar will start promptly at 12:30 pm.
We are pleased to invite Ms. Kathleen Ng, Founder of the Centre for Asia Private Equity Research Ltd (APER) to present at our webinar, the topic will cover:
- Private equity, an asset class that is receiving increased allocation from institutional investors, why?
- How have Asian private equity investors managed the unprecedented disruption caused by the new coronavirus?
- What are the defining developments during this period of great uncertainty?
- For investors with assets in Asia’s largest market, China, what have been their strategies to manage this crisis
- An outlook of the Asian private equity landscape which has been battered by the trade war and now exacerbated by Covid-19
This webinar qualifies for 1 CPT/CE/RBV/CPD hour.
To qualify for CPT/CE hour, participants must attend the full webinar.