This webinar is designed for all UK students in their final year, studying an undergraduate degree leading to registration as a therapeutic radiographer and those radiographers who have recently graduated or those looking for a change in direction.
Jo McNamara and Hazel Pennington in their roles as National Macmillan Therapeutic Radiographer Clinical Fellows will be curating a wide range of inspiring professionals to showcase what you can achieve with a therapeutic radiographers’ qualification and why it is important to be an ambassador of the profession.
Our panel & speakers:
• Hazel Pennington - HCPC Tribunal Service Panel Member
• Patrick Laing - Sales Manager for Medical Equipment Vendor
• Michelle Simon - Radiographer in Intraoperative Radiotherapy
• Naman Julka-Anderson - Macmillan Treatment Review Radiographer
• Laura Russell - Lead Dosimetrist
• Caroline Berry - Lead Radiotherapy IR(ME)R Inspector CQC
• Yatman Tsang - Consultant Therapeutic Radiographer Specialised Service Delivery
• Neill Roberts - Consultant Therapeutic Radiographer for Breast Cancer