Across all regulated industries firms are grappling with the issue of handling vulnerable customers. Regulators now want to see firms explicitly embed the fair treatment of vulnerable consumers into their culture. Critical to achieving this, the regulator believes, is how a firm understands the needs of vulnerable consumers, develops the skills and capability of staff, takes practical action, and undertakes monitoring and evaluation.
In this FREE 60 minute webinar with Caroline Wells The Commissioner on Energy UK’s Commission for Customers in Vulnerable Circumstances and Adrian Harvey, CEO of Elephants don't forget we discuss how your firm can:
• Get to grips with the regulators rising expectations on vulnerability
• Continually improve their firms approach to vulnerability
• Recognise what a good approach to vulnerability looks like
• Ensure front line staff make appropriate judgements that meet the needs of vulnerable customer
• Transition from a rigid, process driven approach to a vulnerability to a firm wide culture that considers the customers individual needs.