Interested in becoming an Arrell Food Scholar? This unique and prestigious scholarship program at the University of Guelph provides annual graduate funding of $50,000 for up to four years and provides scholars with tailored leadership development programming.
This webinar will answer your basic questions about applying for the scholarship and provide insight into the opportunities that await you as an agri-food leader. You will be able to ask questions of current Arrell Scholars.
Topics covered will include:
- How to find and connect with a faculty supervisor;
- What subjects and programs qualify for the scholarship;
- How to apply for the Arrell Food scholarship;
- What qualities make a Arrell Food Scholar candidate;
- What opportunities does the Arrell Scholar program provide?
Prospective students and recruiting UofG faculty are all welcome to attend this information session. Advance registration is required.
To learn more about the program in the meantime, visit https://arrellfoodinstitute.ca/scholars/.