It’s data that drives our decision making, and as a Call Center manager, you are tasked with making better decisions about staffing levels, call volume and other factors that lead to a better customer experience. Business insights available from data that has historically been inaccessible is now available to help you make the strategic and tactical decisions that directly impact your team.
In this presentation we will show you how to turn your call center data analytics into powerful insights that immediately increase your ability to improve your customer experience. In this webinar you will learn how to:
● Interpret abandoned rate data and minimize poor call routing that continually diminish your customer satisfaction ratings
● Make adjustments to staffing levels based key analytics around the time of day and types of calls that matter most to your clients
● Maximize your first call resolution by studying specific points of data around transfer rates and agent call handle time
● Increase call distribution by understanding how to staff and use metrics to adjust the number of agents available to handle specific call volume
● Truly understand the amount of time a particular calls requires to best service each type of customer request