This deep-dive and interactive session will focus on how businesses can commit to credible net zero targets and equip them to take appropriate action. We will identify key climate issues and opportunities towards net zero and explore:
• how to align the business strategy to commitments and actions, including what a good net zero strategy should involve and look like, and what businesses should avoid;
• the methods, tools, and resources available for businesses to take action and achieve net zero;
• responsibilities of various stakeholders including individuals within the company and within the supply chain, and how to engage them; and
• how to communicate commitments and actions externally.
The session will feature guest presentations by sector and climate experts, as well as ‘peer-to-peer’ case studies from leading companies, and a Q&A Surgery segment whereby audience members can engage with speakers. To submit a question to our experts, please complete the form below. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions via the Q&A function on the day.
Guest speakers include:
- Frances Fay, Responsible Business Director and Climate Reality Lead, Royal Mail
- Verena Charlotte Ehrler, Chair of the Community of Interest Zero Emission Urban Freight, Transport Decarbonisation Alliance