The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK and De Tullio Law Firm are pleased to invite you to an online conference on the urgent question of the future of investments in the Italian Real Estate Market.
This conference will give you the chance to hear the latest about residency rights for UK nationals from
UK government representatives and to understand from industry experts about the likely effects of the changing relationship on the real estate sector.
- Geraldine Williams (Regional Consular Policy Advisor, British Embassy – Rome)
- Asha Brooks (British Embassy - Rome)
- Alessandro Belluzzo (President, The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK)
- Daniel Shillito (Immediate Past President, Vice
President - The British Chamber of Commerce
- Giandomenico De Tullio (Managing Partner, De Tullio Law Firm)
- Liz Rowlinson (Editor, A Place in the Sun)
Moderator: Enrico Franceschini, La Repubblica.