Whether you’re a new user of Stringer or a seasoned veteran in the software, we all have our own method for using it.
With this webinar we are presenting some of the lesser known Stringer commands and adding some tips as we go. This presentation is aimed at users of any level and aims to provide you with a tip or two that you can take away to improve your productivity.
Import and Reduce
- Different options to bring in ‘Control’ information.
- Traverse Adjustment tools
- How to use the Replace Single Code
- Increment the String Numbers based on .. parameters
- Different ways to reorder your point numbers
- The ‘Offset and Hatch’ command
- Shifting your drawing
- Exporting a Point group in different Total Station Formats
- Point comparison to a surface