Well Being Alliance members and networks are invited to join us for a webinar on the Childhood Cancer Prevention Initiative one of the recently approved Well Being Alliance collaborative initiatives. Join us to hear from the contributing authors of the soon to be released Childhood Cancer: Cross-Sector Strategies for Prevention Report! and learn about the growing initiative, ask your questions, and learn how you can get involved, and how we work together to advance childhood cancer prevention.
• Nse Witherspoon, Children's Environmental Health Network,
• Molly Jacobs, Lowell Center for Sustainable Production,
• Howard Williams, Clean Production Action,
• Bobbi Wilding, Clean & Healthy NY, and
• David Levine, American Sustainable Business Council.