Please join us for a webinar on Wednesday, June 16 from 2:00pm to 2:30pm ET to hear an update on our CCM Community Impact Bond Fund (f/k/a the CRA Qualified Investment Fund) and how for over 21 years, we have helped bank shareholders of all sizes nationwide meet the investment test requirements of the CRA. We will also discuss the outlook on the next phase of CRA reform.
The webinar will cover a variety of topics including:
• Overview and refresher (for those already familiar) of the Fund’s history and how we work with banks
• The CRA-qualified investment earmarking process including CRA reporting and documentation
• Financial details including sector composition, credit quality breakdown, and characteristics
• CRA-qualified investment case studies
• Outlook on next phase of CRA reform
Jamie Horwitz, CCM’s chief marketing officer, will moderate the webinar alongside speakers Andy Kaufman, CCM’s chief investment officer; Jessica Botelho, CCM’s director of impact and CRA research; and Karen Tucker, CRA consultant at KPT Consulting and former national bank examiner at the OCC.