ADMH’s webinar on Post Pandemic Healthcare Innovations and Digital Health will delve into the details of how technology and recent developments have emerged to ease out operations and cope with the ongoing second wave of the pandemic.
All of us stepping into the second wave this year will experience the alteration in the use of tools and sharing of information via technology to facilitate healthcare in the safest way possible.
Key Discussion Points:
• How can exchange and updation of important healthcare norms prevent mishaps and help in cautioning people?
• How can tracking and testing be enhanced with the help of technology in healthcare?
• In what ways can quality care be updated in healthcare centers via tools and machinery?
• How can digital platforms ease out convergence of people for accelerating plasma therapy for Covid-19 patients?
• What kind of hygiene innovations must be mandated by the government post-pandemic?
Date:- 26 May 2021 | Time:- 2.00-3.30 PM